Skip to main content

Forbidden Knowledge: Eastern Esoteric Traditions of Reincarnation, Consciousness and Death

Citipati, Lords of the Cemetery. Bardo Thödol. Tibetan Book of the Dead.


If you have been following my posts you will already know that in writing Bridge of Souls I wanted to include, not just classic action and adventure, but also elements of the supernatural. And, when I say supernatural, I do not mean just made up hokum, as is so often the modern trend in supernatural fiction, but story elements that reflect genuine esoteric traditions and techniques.

As you have gathered, mysteries have had a life long fascination for me. I have been fortunate enough in my working life to visit some of the most remote places on earth and meet some extraordinary people. During these travels I frequently came across reports of reincarnation and, when talking with advanced practitioners of esoteric paths, such as Raja Yoga, of specific techniques which manipulated the life force and consciousness.

In researching these techniques I came across accounts of how advanced mystics could transfer their consciousness and life essence from their physical body to the physical body of another person. Temporarily or permanently displacing or replacing the original consciousness inhabiting the target body. Indeed, the more I studied this technique, called Tulpa by 19th and 20th century esoteric sources who had visited the then forbidden zone of Tibet, I found that it was a quite accepted phenomena, especially for high lamas in Tibet.


"After a minute or two of hesitation," writes K----, "the baby turned his head and looked at me with an expression of intelligence that was simply awful! It sent a chill through me. I pinched my hands and bit my lips till the blood almost came, to make sure that I did not dream. But this was only the beginning. The miraculous creature, making, as I fancied, two steps toward me, resumed his sitting posture, and, without removing his eyes from mine, repeated, sentence by sentence, in what I supposed to be Thibetan language, the very words, which I had been told in advance, are commonly spoken at the incarnations of Buddha, beginning with 'I am Buddha; I am the old Lama; I am his spirit in a new body,' etc. I felt a real terror; my hair rose upon my head, and my blood ran cold. For my life I could not have spoken a word. There was no trickery here, no ventriloquism. The infant lips moved, and the eyes seemed to search my very soul with an expression that made me think it was the face of the Superior himself, his eyes, his very look that I was gazing upon. It was as if his spirit had entered the little body, and was looking at me through the transparent mask of the baby's face. I felt my brain growing dizzy. The infant reached toward me, and laid his little hand upon mine. I started as if I had been touched by a hot coal; and, unable to bear the scene any longer, covered my face with my hands. It was but for an instant; but when I removed them, the little actor had become a crowing baby again, and a moment after, lying upon his back, set up a fretful cry. The superior had resumed his normal condition, and conversation ensued." ISIS UNVEILED.  “AN ADEPT'S SOUL IN AN INFANT BODY.”  Vol. 2, Page 601 & 602,  H.P.B. Blavatsky, 1877

Modern esotericists call Tul-pa a mind-created apparition, the conjoined words come from the Tibetan "to build" or "to construct", but in fact this is only one tiny aspect of a much older forbidden magick, called Trongjug, the transference of consciousness and the animation of a body. The modern explanation of Tulpa as a thought form, is a deliberate blind by Tibetan Lamas, to distract from the real secret of a technique called Sprul-sku, a secret which is directly related to the well documented immediate reincarnations of the Dalai and the Panchen High Lamas of Tibet.

Soul transference is one of the most advanced and mysterious of the Siddhis (paranormal powers acquired as , after decades of meditation, a student achieves the realisation that matter is merely an illusion and can be controlled by the will). It allows an adept (advanced student of an esoteric path) to avoid the often dreaded post mortem karmic judgement that is common to all religious faiths, and cheat death by transferring their consciousness to a new body, through a technique that manipulates the legendary sutratma (life thread of the antahkarana), that connects the immortal principles of spirit with the mortal elements of the physical body.

The sutratma is mentioned in all esoteric traditions. You will also see it called The Silver Cord, Chinvat BridgeAs-Sirāt  or Bridge Of Souls , and, yes, that is how my book "Bridge of Souls" got its title.

So if, like me, you want to read a supernatural thriller with some real depth then explore the real secrets of the eastern esoteric traditions in Bridge of Souls
Click here to read free extracts from Bridge of Souls

#BridgeOfSouls #Esoteric #Magic #LeftHandPath #RightHandPath

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rules within The Bridge of Souls World.

Writers have to have some laws to govern how their characters behave (unless you work for the Government and are writing political speeches). I decided to set my story very firmly in the real world. By that I mean the action and activities of my characters respect the Laws of Physics and exist within the same physical world that my readers inhabit. My characters buy train tickets, bleed, sleep, eat, live and die by the same rules we do. Every location in Bridge of Souls is real. By that I mean you, the reader, can travel there and see the same buildings, roads, doors, pathways, trees and distances as my character see and explore in the story. For the supernatural elements within the story I limited myself to the same rules as would be applied by a court of law. I only permitted phenomena that have been reported by multiple independent witnesses in different places and different times. Yes, these rules made writing of the story more of a challenge but the end result

Pagan Rites

Dare you explore the sequel to the #Kindle International #bestselling #TavishStewart #Adventure "Bridge of Souls?" ? Find out what happens to Tavish and Thomas after they returned from the legendary #agartha Citadel of the #Djinn Check the link below to read the free sample chapter before you decide if you want to risk the cost of a coffee on this new Kindle international bestselling book! #action #thriller #occult #sequel #readersofinstagram #writersofinstagram Amazon Book Link #TheNewRepublic #TavishStewart #Kindle #Thriller #Spy #Dystopia #Fiction #conspiracy #politics